InLine Vibro Sieve
Vibro SifterSieves usually use vibration energy or a combination of Vibration & ultrasonic energies to achieve screening.
Sieves have to be specially designed to resist the high tensile stress generated.
Since Particle Size Distribution plays a vital part in drug dissolution, maintaining the accuracy of the sieve apertures is an essential part of sieve manufacturing.
Proper thickness of wire, accurate nominal aperture sizes, high tensile strength & tautness of the sieve are essential for high sifting performance.
- Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L Quality
- Aperture Sizes: 25.4mm to 25 microns
- Design: c.GMP Quality
- Special Designs: For ultrasonic sifters, high amplitude sifters & high throughput sifters
- Special Sieves: Safe Static Dissipation
- Liquid and Slirry
- Layer: From 1 to 2 layer
- Screen Mesh: 5 - 500 mesh